Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Saturday, November 27, 2010

The Black Friday Raid Glitch!

So the Black Friday Raid event has started!
Actually it was last for hours already.. but I just got back from outside activity.. feel so sleepy now but I have to post this one..


This is awesome, you can get all items at the discounted price!
You can go to the Marketplace and see the sale everywhere..


Just click on the question mark button on the screenshot above to see the detail about this event..


This event also have the Limited Edition Loot on sale..


You can check the rest at the Marketplace... but I don't think they are worth it...
Let's skip these items..

So basically you need to buy at least 15 items to get the Grand Prize.. But you don't need to buy whole 15 using Reward Points... There are some ways to earn it..

Let's check the email from Leonard for me..
Hi Ade,
How are you feeling today?
The 50% off of marketplace item started. But it is not really 50%, some are 70+% off.
The main thing I want to talk is how to get 15 spot full.
No glitch found at the moment that you can get it for free..
I have 2 ways which you can get it for very cheap price
1. Buy Gold Treasure Key from MarketPlace it will move 1 spot.Use it at the loot page it will move another spot!. That the glitch. Is easy:D 1 Gold Treasure Chest can get you 2 spot

2. Buy Energy Refill from Fight Club.They say Fight Club and those items that are below 5 RP are exclude so this may fix soon if I not wrong.
Buy the energy refill that need 90 victory coins+2 RP it will move 1 spot. You can do at least 2 times per day.

Edit: While I write this email, I found out that even you use victory coins ONLY it will move the spot. Very weird but it does move.

Well, thanks a lot, Leonard!
The same email also comes from Fahad and Cohen.. Thank you!


I think these ways are the glitch!
Ok, let's check on them one by one..

First of all, I have tried to buy one item from the Fight Club ie Fire Ant boost..


It works! It moves one bar from the Black Friday Raid bar meter..
Then I tried to use the guides given by our friends above to buy the Gold Treasure Chest key..


It moves one bar! Then I tried to open one of my Gold Treasure Chest.. it does move another bar!!!


You can use both ways to get the bar moves to the fullest and get your Grand Prize!


Have a try!


3 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I tried it with the gold treasure chest. IT DOESN'T WORK!

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I try to open the TC and dont give me one spot on the bar...so they must correct it

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

both tricks dont work now :(

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!