Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Sunday, November 14, 2010

Mystery Bag Mulligan

So we have this new feature on the Mystery Bag.. it called Mystery Bag Mulligan!
According to Haider, Mulligan means "second chance" (yep, English is not our mother languange). Thanks, Haider!
With this feature, you can change the item you got to something else using 3 RPs! Here is the info..


It's really that simple. Next time you open a mystery bag and get something you may not need, just try your luck again and open another bag!

Hah! Another way to sell Reward Points!

I wanted to see the new feature.. I checked on the Message Center, but I couldn't find it!
This is the example when I open one Mystery Bag gift from my mafia..

Then I checked on the FaceBook request page.. I opened the Mystery Bag gift from the same person.. here is what I got!

Naaaah, then I sacrifice 3 RPs to change the Reinforced Door boost above into something new.. Taaarrraaa...


I got 1x Money Sock boost for 3 RPs!
What a lame feature... skip this feature, please!!!
Really not worth it!


Source : Mafia Wars official blog
http://blog.mafiawars.com/2010/11/mystery-bag-mulligan.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!