Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Saturday, November 6, 2010

Play Your Slot Machine Game!

Do you play your Slot Machine game daily?
I'm trying to.. Sometimes I forgot to claim my free spins..

And please check the Pay Table below..


One friend, Michael, was so lucky to win the 2nd Lucky Stash prize!
Here is the screenshot..


And here is his email to me :
I thought I'd just email this in showing it is possible to win on slots.
I was very happy to get my reward points but there is one down side... you only get 1k of RPs a week! I feel sorry for the guy who won the 70k+ RPs hahaha.
Thats all bro all I have to say is whoooo lol! xD

Wow... congratulations to you Michael!
And I have just know about the maximum of 1K in a week! So if you win the first prize, how to claim it?

Anyway, thanks for sharing... and good luck to all for playing your Slot Machine game..

4 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

i never won more then 5 rp n from 1 week! getting nthing :'( got like 6 rp

Michael said... [Reply to comment]

There is a trick to slots but not many people believe me ... but they havent won like this so... they are wrong :)

bobo said... [Reply to comment]

whats the trick then..?

Michael said... [Reply to comment]

you never play more than 1 rp and you no matter if it seems youve wasted so much it doesnt matter ive tested this on 3 accounts and won 800+ rp on each and spent about 100 ...

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!