Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Saturday, November 13, 2010

Free 45 FB Credit Promo - SCAM!

Yesterday, I saw this on my friend's wall..


Then I saw it on some others wall too...
I asked them if it is legit or not... All of them are saying it is NOT!

Actually I was curious before I have their answers and tried it.. The screenshot is showing that it looks like legit!


I followed some instructions and it ended up that I have to fill on surveys which are not available for my country...
Some friends only have white blank page... and some has form to call some numbers, etc etc...

So, if you see this on your friend's wall... Ask them to remove it from the feeds.. it is scam!


PS : Thanks to Cohen, Keith, Ling and some other friends for the help...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!