Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Friday, November 26, 2010

You Earned The Wild Turkey!

Hello all!

How's your day? And for you who celebrate Thanksgiving in your country, I wish you a very great Thanksgiving Day!

I also enjoy my game for today... finally, after sending and spamming Facebook wall for so many Thanksgiving invites, 9 of my best mafias accepted the dinner invitation!



My mission is complete!


And I earned the Wild Turkey!



Not the stats of the turkey that satisfied me.. but the fact that I still have my best mafias helped me along the mission.. Thank you, thank you to all of you who answer my plea... I hope I can return in a good favor..


Ali also has complete his mission but he got this strange bug...


He can be available in 2 spots!
I guess anything can be happened on this game!

Hope you all can get the mission done... Enjoy the turkey!


PS : Thanks to Ali for the screenshot..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!