Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Tuesday, November 16, 2010

New Banners!

Thanks again to VaibhaV for the info!

I got these two new banners for first time...

Will try to post about this later on... tomorrow we will have a big holiday.. what a busy days! Yeah

Some people sacrifice goats and cows for the holy Eid.. and share the meats to the poor people..
Still I have to cook some traditionals foods and prepare for the guests to come to our house.. So exciting! Wheeeeeeeeee..

I gotta go outside now... need to do some "takbiran" and ride across my city to announce this holy event..
Happy eid to all moslems in the world! Friends forever!




3 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

So I'm guessing you're from Indonesia? My prayers are with your family and friends, I know how hard hit Indonesia has been with disasters lately. I follow the blog constantly, and I appreciate the constant effort you put into this. You even continue to make posts in the midst of crises and holidays, you're awesome!

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Happy eid to you too... have a nice day tomorrow

Arben SHala said... [Reply to comment]

Happy EID :)

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!