Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Wednesday, March 17, 2010

How To Get Fullset Of St. Patty's Collection?

Hello all!

Took me one day to vault this collection..



I found it so hard to get one Irish Flag, but even harder to get the collection items from doing jobs!
For me, Leprechaun is the hardest..

We can get one bag Pipes from free-gifts, it's easy..
Also can get two items (Lucky Pint Glass and Pot of Golds) from doing fight.. also not difficult to get them..
And with some luck, we can get Irish Flag from doing the feature job.. I have tried to do the 5 minutes job over and over, not lucky! So I did the 24 hour job and got one! (you know that 24 hour job gives us the 100% chance to get the collectible or Dublin Stallion, and I got the Irish Flag). Trinity's mood


What's the clue to get them from jobs?
Well we have 3 collection items to get from doing jobs, so try doing jobs in all city. I did the Mugging job (the first job and first tier in New York), but got none!
So I decide to search it on the Boss tier on Settle a Beef... Permanently job.. was hoping to get the collections and Bulletproof Glass (chop shop items) as well. And I got one collection item ie Green Fireworks.

Then I moved to Moscow, trying to find the rest.. I did looting the Executive Overcoat.. so I did the job over and over and again I got Green Bowler's Cap!

And for the last, I did the Cuban job.. I choose the first tier and the first job.. Rob Your Cab Driver which only cost 10 energy for me. I did several jobs over and over and got it, the Leprechaun!



I vaulted it and you know the vault bonus item already.. Irish Wolfhound!

Conclusion :
It doesn't matter which jobs are.. but you must do it over and over until you got one, then move to other city to loot another collection items.. so you must change the city after you got one item..

Good luck! Goodluck!


13 comments:

DaveHendrix24 said... [Reply to comment]

I'm not sure if there's a connection. but I got my Leprechaun and Green Fireworks two in a row in Soldier Tier, "Clip the Irish Mob's Local Enforcer". Try it guys, maybe somehow there's a high chance doing this job. Good luck!

Matt Ong said... [Reply to comment]

Hmm.. But I did ALL my jobs in Cuba and got all the items :o

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

I did the 24 Hour Job 1st and got No Item at all :(

Did the 5 minute job and got the Irish flag on the second go :) So this makes me happy!

Got the Leprachaun FIRST go on a Job.

I am still trying to get the bowlers cap and the green fireworks.. I have spent over 9000 energy and still not got these ones.. oh well energy buff in 4 hours.. another possible shot at them.

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

Btw, For Every Purchase With The Clover On It,You Get A Discount...So Its Pretty Nice >_>

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

vaulted the collection started around 2 am when i saw it online, vaulted around 1 pm lol...

MikeWazowski said... [Reply to comment]

from the 24 hour job i received a horse trailer. You have not mentioned anything about this and wondered if anyone else had 1. Vehicle-ATK:22 DEF:16

Ajit said... [Reply to comment]

@chris
i have 2 bowler's cap and fireworks...all i need is a leprechaun...will b glad 2 trade...

http://apps.facebook.com/inthemafia/profile.php?id=%7B%22user%22%3A%22MTE4NTg4Nzk3Mw%3D%3D%22%7D

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

i have just done the settle the beef job and it produced all the items you just have to do them alot and it will fall also while fighting both items will eventually fall you gift the bagpipes and the flag from doing the job not sure if you can get the flag on wishlist from opening mystery bags but am trying anyway my guess is probably not

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

Well I tried what DaveHendrix24 said:

"I'm not sure if there's a connection. but I got my Leprechaun and Green Fireworks two in a row in Soldier Tier, "Clip the Irish Mob's Local Enforcer". Try it guys, maybe somehow there's a high chance doing this job. Good luck!"

IT WORKED FOR ME :-) THANKS DaveHendrix24!

R2 said... [Reply to comment]

I also can't agree, did jobs only in NY (settle a beef) and got almost all items.

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

I did all my jobs in Bangkok and got all of these; got them all again after vaulting in New York.

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

I've wasted 40 godfather points buying energy to get this freakin leprachaun....i have been doing the 'settle a beef' and 'clip the irish mafia' and it isn't dropping....wtf???!!!!

steven said... [Reply to comment]

need leprechaun will trade

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!