Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Friday, March 19, 2010

Mafia Wars - St. Patrick's Day Blowout!

Got email from Zynga about the St. Patrick's Day..



I have posted one article about stealing the Lucky's Pot O' Gold.. that one of my best mafia found the Lucky's Treasure..
He did buy the secret items and the progree bar increased with every lucky purchase and has rainbow colors.. start with green - yellow - red - purple - etc...

But I still don't want to spend my RPs to buy them.. specially since we only got another Dublin Stallion and no luck on getting free 100 RPs! (or perhaps somebody really wins it, kindly share it to me along with the screenshot, please) Peace yo!


About the collection.. I know it's hard to find the collection items from the job.. well, the only way is from asking from your friend or do gift exchange with them.. Offer your mafia with the other spares you have..

That's it.. Happy St. Patty's Day, everyone!!! Wheeeeeeeeee..

6 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Diggin' the new layout. Feels more like Mafia Wars. :)

lk said... [Reply to comment]

hey there Ade i have everyone of the collection items... everyone is a spare me and my mafia we all have vaulted so if anyone needs something just writte to me ok

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

I got the bonus buy one free one at the marketplace. Which means they expect me to purchase yet one more thing in the marketplace and they give me another one free.

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

much better theame
:D

Phauli said... [Reply to comment]

i got only 1 stuffed crate from the crappy pot-o-gold... a HUGE disappointment

TheJoeyy said... [Reply to comment]

I need green bowler cap and green fireworks, also leprechaun, anyone got these?

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!