Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Robbing - Email Answer From Zynga

Hi all,

I got confuse about Robbing formula.. so I decided to ask about it directly to Zynga Developer team! However the answer is not satisfying, but I give credit to the Robert for answering my question about Robbing...

Here you go..



I'd like to emphasize his statement below :

there has to be some random multiplier since robbing similar buildings (e.g. Restaurants) several times will result in different attack values.


So, there is a secret formula here.. and let it be a mystery!

I still have few questions to the team, including how to get the Stone Diamond Collections.
I hope I can have good answer about this one..

Thank you very much, Robert.. thank you very much Zynga Support team!

1 comments:

Tenno said... [Reply to comment]

Stone Diamond Collections <-- you can get this thing when u finish the rob (all grid) .. i got one only just now.. Hope Diamond.. *sigh*

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!