Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Mafia Wars : Mystery Bag "Thank You" Feature

I got surprise from Zynga by receiving my Mystery Bag from one of my mafia fellow.. I am luck yo have one of Chinese New Year collection : Money Frog and then I have a free Mystery Bag item! Lalala



They said it becuase I'm joining their Mailing List.. naaa, you know there is an advantages of joining it..



So I click on "Open It! button and eagerly waiting for the flash thingy to open my Mystery Bag.. and I got this :



Only the one telling that it is SUCCESS! But I never know what is it or did I really receive it??? Gagagaggag

I keep getting the message of picture no 2.. but that's it! Everytime I tried to open it, the same thing happen.. I hope I can get my free item from this feature..
Waiting for you to fix this, team! Been warning you!

6 comments:

luis1995 said... [Reply to comment]

i receive one rp

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

This usually happens while using any enhancement addons like autoplayer or stuff like that. Turning those off while openeng the bags solves this issue in many cases

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

tu recibes 1 GF
oye muy tarde envias esta informacion hace tiempo que esto ya existe

avnish... said... [Reply to comment]

just reload the page or click on home
and then click on open the mystery gift....should work
:)

aaron said... [Reply to comment]

I got 1 GF point from it. You have to log out of your account and log back in to get it to work. Atleast it worked for me that way.

thenSir / LC / elsy said... [Reply to comment]

try what avnis said.. i got that 2 or 3 times and every time it only showed me "Succeed"... reload the page and it's fixed ;]

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!