Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Mafia Wars - Introducing : Wishlister!

Since Mika Vesasto's Wishlist Adder is broken, I got the info for another wishlist site.. WISHLISTER!

You can visit the site here : http://wishlister.zymichost.com/
Make sure you bookmark it!



I also notice my blog link at the top page beside the Lotto Trusted link tab! Hey, that's a very nice of you! Thank you very much for promoting my blog site.. Peace yo!

I think the site is new, because it has News/Update section on the top right side of this site :

9th March 2010
Official opening of the new

The site is simple, similar with Mika Vesasto Wishlist Adder. You just have to click on the item you want to put on your wishlist.. and please make sure you have an empty space(s) on your wishlist before clicking on it.

There are complete items, including the hottest one : new rides from Chop Shop! Love it..



I like the template and I wish I can make one for my blog..
Thank you whomever you are the creator of this Wishlister! Thank you!


PS : Thanks to Germma & Michael for the info! I owe you, my friends!

4 comments:

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

Thats me, do you have a contact email so i can get in contct to whomever runs this blog website! Also i just added a new feature you can now search for the item using the brand new SEARCH O MATIC

d.evilicious said... [Reply to comment]

very great job Richard, thumbs up for you :)
u make it simple, clean & fast to load!
thanks for making this wishlister to us & keep working :)

Mike said... [Reply to comment]

Any one missing loot. I lost 3 Tiger Sak Yant and 4 Royal Thai Police Tank. All my Mastery items reset to 1 item.

MWJennifer said... [Reply to comment]

Is there anyway to add an inventory item to a wishlist. I've seen people asking to borrow inventory items so they can do jobs and wondered if this is even possible. Also does anyone know why the monks robe and the cleavers are not giftable??? Thanks

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!