Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Tuesday, March 23, 2010

New Achievements!

We have new feature now on the game!



Well actually it is not new but they enhance it.. I can see it once but now I can not!
I guess it's not applied to all country (yet)..

There are 3 new achievements you can get from this Mobile service.. by signing up using your mobile phone number, by fighting someone from Mafia Wars mobile and by doing 100 jobs in the game using your mobile phone.




I wish they can make it for all country, so we are all able to get those achievements too.. Soon? I don't know, let's just hope and pray.. Thanks a lot!


PS : Thanks Mike for the info!

1 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Can someone help? I cannot see the SMS Alert according to the screenshot. I live in the US.

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!