Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Monday, March 1, 2010

Go Get The "Mesh Alloy"!

Here is what we receive if we join the Mailing List!



I see nothing's wrong with joining it.. We'll have a chance to get new promotion or any update features about the game by signing up.

By the way, I still don't receive "Mesh Alloy" from the last notification from Zynga.. one of my friend suggested me to submit a ticket to Zynga... I did it!

(Click on the image to enlarge)



Too bad, even if the developer said he had done it, I still don't have it there on my Inventory..
I keep sending an email to Zynga Support.. I want my Mesh Alloy!
I suggest you to do that also..

And another friend of mine, suggest to click on "Play Now" button on MW Toolbar. I did it too but didn't work for me..
If you succeed by trying on one or both ways, you'll have this gorgeous armor!



That's it.. keep trying to get your free armor!


PS : Thanks to Jason, b00st & Rashed for the screenshot and tips!

3 comments:

AsHiSh said... [Reply to comment]

I also havent recieved my Mesh Alloy.... but i did saw this armour in many of othr mafias....
dont know why my account is always in trouble...
HELP

Balu Nair said... [Reply to comment]

Raised a ticket with Zynga and got my armor :)

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

somehow i got 2 mesh alloy in my inventory... i dunno why.. i can provide a screenshot if anybody want to see.

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!