Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Friday, March 12, 2010

Energy Bug In Bangkok

Hi there! Hi all,

Nice to see you all again.. I am not in a good shape now, but I'm trying to update my blog..

I know now Bangkok still gives us some bugs and glitches.. some are so nice, but some are giving ugly ones..
This player has a bad one.. He was trying to do one job in Bangkok, but got stuck for few hours until it disappear..



He still has 2175 energy, but somehow can not do the 142 energy cost job.. What a weird bug! I am cool!


PS : Thanks for sharing, Mark!

1 comments:

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

Happened to me as well in Moscow, trying to compelte Pakhan. I had around 2463, and it was telling me to get 121

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!