Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Thursday, March 25, 2010

Total Defense Strength Glitch!

Just a moment ago lots of you had the same issue.. Your total defense strenght is going down very low! Some players has both of Attack and Defense down too..

Here is one email sent by one of my blog reader :
"I need explanation about this.. my total defense strength drop from 43,019 to 27,670.."

Attached is the screenshot :



I think this is happened because Zynga team is putting back Robbing to our system.. But I already have mine back to normal..

If any of you still having this issue, try this trick.. to solve the issue buy a Baseball Bat weapon from New York and you will get your original stats back.

Have a try, guys.. Don't worry you'll have your stats back soon..


PS : Thanks to Ihsan and Rashed for the screenshot and the trick!

5 comments:

Krasimir said... [Reply to comment]

i don't have a screen shot of that but today my attack and defense points are raised somehow - i have attack with about 1000pt+ and defense with about 300pt+. hope it won't go away :)

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

no didn't ade but thanks

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

i keep buying rebel snipers and my defense keeps going up.. perhaps they're making room so you can have more than 501 mafia?

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

It's almost 2 days and my stats still dropped.
All my weapons are from special loot, I can't buy it to increase my stats back to normal :(

-yana-

ProXxX said... [Reply to comment]

My stats are going down too...I'm buying weapons, armors and etc...my total defence and attack are going up but after awhile they drop down by 500-600 points...I think if I don't buy items after a day or two the stats are gonna reach 0 :D I'm buying Baseball Bats but nothing changes and that is continuing a second day...I'm getting really nervous!!!

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!