Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Friday, March 5, 2010

The Marketplace : One Hour Sale

We now have the Marketplace instead of GodFather tab.. I still don't want to buy single item from this new feature.. The best items are very expensive.. including the weapon, armor, vehicle.. even the boost and special items!

But there is "One Hour Sale" feature which allow you to buy great item in discounted price! Like this one below.. my lovely JAGUAR! OMG.. luv it!



The price is only 19 Reward Points!
Lots of people are waiting for this chance to buy one or more...

Here is another discounted item..



This is one the example of bad offer, I think! Even if Hollow Points has +100 attack skill, they only give you 10 pieces for 39 RPs.. after you use it to attack for 10x, they'll just gone along with 39 of your precious RP!
You can have them for free from Rackets (only if you have Racketeering), so it's not worth it!

I'm sorry I don't have a list of One Hour Sale items.. but you can check them every single hour by visiting the Marketplace and click on number 1 button available there..

Happy hunting, people! Hiyaaaaaa



PS : Thanks for the screenshot, b00st!

4 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I have an interesting glitch going on right now that just started last night.

Since I've been farming loot, I didn't complete mastery level 1 for Episodes 5A and 5B. However, last night when I logged in something was off. My Ep 5A was now on mastery level 4 and my Ep 5B was now on mastery level 3! WOAH!

Has this every happened before?

The glitch has continued as such:
I'm playing through Ep 5B now. You know how when you 100% master one job, the new jobs appear below (or above if next Ch) it? Well, with this glitch, each new job appears with 60% (or another number, sometimes 0%) completed for me! :o

It's pretty cool. :)

These images show what the game looks like *before* I did any jobs (save for the 54% one, which I did one job on for 3% mastery, it was at 51% like the other job).

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y177/Ty_Sylicus/Bangkok_5Aglitch_1.png
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y177/Ty_Sylicus/Bangkok_5Bglitch_1.png

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

I'm a racketeer, I don't have Hollow Points but I do have Mr. Hot Sauce and I'm trading one for two Tanto, Lloyds Spectre, Carbon Blade or executive Overcoat. Add me and contact me if you want some :)

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?ref=profile&id=747024683

There are some other items I can trade from rackets... As long as there are Rackets :'(

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

I love rackets, getting those Hollow Points and Mr.Hot Sauces that others have to pay for a whopping 50 reward points. I'm willing to trade 50 Hollow Points(worth 250 reward points!) for 10 Shturmoviks or Zoloto Sports Cars!! 250 rps

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=100000077057404

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!