Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Monday, March 8, 2010

Mafia Wars : Some Lucky Players!

This Mafia Wars game has some servers to support it.. and once there is a glitch on certain server(s), the players under it will have weird things happen on their accounts.

I have posted about the glitch to get more Mastery Bonus from Bangkok : here. Some of you could have a chance to get the items!

See some of lucky players below :
  • This player was able to get some Mastery Bonus items..


  • This one has 470 Ronin Armors!



  • This lucky one has got 46 Harpoon Cannons, 501 Ronin Armors, 185 Armored War Elephants!


  • The crazy one! I am sooooo envy with this one..


Guess the last player really has tons of energy to do the glitch! Xixixixixix


Aside of the Mastery Bonus glitch... this mafia fellow has another weird glitch and so so sweeet! He got 500x of Deadly Gold GX9.. I just can not believe it!






Got another one, here you go..
This player has a lot of love! See how many Cupid does he have!




And anyone has 2 of Mesh Alloy like this lucky player?




Have fun on the glitches! Wheeeeeeeeee..


PS : Thanks to Rashed, "L", Toni Eriwanto, Hammad for the screenshots.

17 comments:

luis1995 said... [Reply to comment]

i am the owner of the 500 deadly gold gx9 and is awesome. but it's nothing compared to the fourth photo

Casey said... [Reply to comment]

done, I'm going to quit playing after saw these pics :-)

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

wtf ! i can understand if i saw two three mastery items i dont care...but having hundreds! BS! cant take it..they are unbeatable

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

this game suppose to be fun. not a monster mafia like those 6 player. imagine a player like that fight you. yes, a dead meat

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

this was the best glitch ever. i got 501 royal thai police tanks, 501 tiger sak yant, 178 typhoon cleavers and 188 harpoon cannon. Thanks a lot :) i wish i had opened episode 5 for the ronin lol. By the way i think im the only maltese person who view this site. keep it up for the good work :D

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

How the heck did that one person get 450 Shaped Charges???

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

nice glitch....but my episode 2, 3 and 4 continued to level 5 after I got some multiple mastery....but actually its level 2 and not level 5....its like im doing the episode again! lol.....but its ok since I got skill points in completing those jobs again lol!!!

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

add me guys....http://www.facebook.com/MAFIA.WARS.GYMO?v=info#!/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1061246644

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

yeah i agree with vince i also have 465 deadly gold gx9. is or was there a glitch to open the treasure chests for free?

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

I have 2 mesh alloy

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

I have a glitch as well...No energy packs (for 4 weeks now). Kind of crappy that all these guys get 100s of mastery items and I can't even get a regular part of the game...

Anyone know how to fix it and get them back?? I've tried just about eveerything...

Tony Chotibhongs said... [Reply to comment]

Nice Glitch, I also got the same problem with Enjinia02. Instead of getting another tiger tattoo. It reset episode 1 to level 5 (level2)
I don't mind that since I get ton of skill points to do repeat work. Hopefully, I get another tattoo at the end.

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

Does this glitch still work? It stopped working two days ago and I regret to get only a few Armored War Elephants....

The best glitch ever

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

I just lost all my additional mastery items and I have one of each again. Does anyone else noticed that too?

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

Oh my god, my 501 Armored War Elephants are gone today. Only one left........

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

hahaha fixed - only 1 mastery item now fpr all :D

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

Looks like it's all been rolled back, I would check your inventory.. All back to ONE for me, bummer.

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!