Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Sunday, March 7, 2010

Upgrading Your Chop Shop

Ok, now let's discuss about upgrading the Chop Shop to the highest level, start with level 2..
I have collected enough Chop Shop items and able to upgrade it..



So I got 11x Car Parts as bonus from having Chop Shop level 2.
And then I tried to Build Cars for the first time, I click on the "Build Cars" button available on below sceenshot..



It took me to this page of Chop Shop level 2.. so I only have these 2 vehicles available..



Too bad I only have enough Car Parts to choose building the first car only.. So I clicked on "Build" button... I got this one :



Not bad!
It is a common vehicle.. it's ok.. I try to find more Car Parts to build the second car, but too bad.. we can only build a car in 24 hours! Trinity's mood

Btw, I know now.. we can have all of the Car Parts from doing any jobs and any fight in any city! But the Solar panel and Bulletproof Glass are the rare one to get! Some suggested me to find them both on New York city, Boss Tier on the first job aka Settle a Beef... Permanently job! Thanks for the info, my friends..

I suggest you to just collect all the Car Parts as much as you can.. because you still need them on another higher levels.. Have fun building the cars! Wheeeeeeeeee..

2 comments:

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

Don't waste your energy on that, you can also get bulletproof glass through fighting. I'm not sure about other cities, but I've got my 3 glasses while fighting in New York. Also I got some chop shop materials ( Cuban Car Parts can be found when fighting in Cuba too)

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

thx for the tip, got 8 solar panels and 3 bulletproof glass on that Boss Tier so far.
I don't care about energy, I have enough energy to level up every time on that job :)

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!