Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Saturday, March 13, 2010

Mafia Wars New Skin!

Lately I have problem to run my game.. I keep getting the revolver spinning and white screen.. sometimes I also have black screen!

Is it only happen to me?

Now we have some new features on the game.. I am not sure if it have correlation with my game issue..

By the way, I have this new skin on my game! All features now use flash thingy.. so we really need to update our flash to the latest version..
See the "Travel" and "Help" button on the screenshot below..

TRAVEL




HELP



You can choose Language on this game..
"Help" button also provide you with the link to visit :
  • - Support
  • - Zynga Forum
  • - Language
  • - Game Cards
  • - Mobile

Also we have new skill points action!



They changed the image of the PLUS button to increase our skill points and also add another button to increase 5 points instantly!
I think that's nice..


PS : Thank you for the screenshots, Matthew & "L"!

3 comments:

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

yeah but since that time the game is incredibly slow for me, almost not usable. I think these nice animations just add load to zynga.

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

i noticed this last night after i bought a skeleton key for 5 rp (on sale :)

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

Anyone know the new Baht Glitch?

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!