Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Sunday, March 14, 2010

One Hour Sale : Treasure Chest Key!

I saw this as one of the Featured Item in the Marketplace.. We have Treasure Chest Key as one hour sale item!
I decided to buy one, just for fun.. May I?

I went to the Marketplace tab and purchase 1 key for 5 Reward Points (original price for 9 RPs).





Then I visited my Inventory and tried to open one Treasure Chest using the key..



Got this!



Actually I feel disappointed with the stats of this vehicle, but considering it's at discounted price, I don't really mind to spend 5 RPs.

What about you? Don't want to spend your RPs to buy the keys?
Yep, I think it's better to save it to buy skill points at discounted price at One Hour Sale!

1 comments:

mindy said... [Reply to comment]

i have gotten a few keys from mystery bags and i did buy a couple. the first one i opened was 50 gf coins, i was so excited! i have gotten a couple of 10 god father coins which is cool and a tea leaf car which is good stats as well.

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!