Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Saturday, March 20, 2010

New Mystery Bag

New Mystery Bags available now! New prizes include Reward Points, limited edition loot, and more great rewards. Send one to your mafia and they will be happy to return the favor. Play now!



That's what I read on Mafia Wars fan page several minutes ago..
So I quickly go to my request page and open all of Mystery Bags that I received from my beloved mafias..




These are what I got!

NEW MYSTERY BAG ITEMS







I also had another St. Patrick's Day limited time only gifts, such as Lucky Shamrock, Green Limo, etc..









And this is what I have been looking for :



Glad that we can still have it from opening the new Mystery Bag... Thanks to all of my mafia who eagerly sending me Mystery Bags!!!


And what do you got? Any special items???

1 comments:

Leo said... [Reply to comment]

This is a few gift that i received from the new mystery gift:
Surveillance Camera (+154 robbing defense skill)
Temporary Tattoo (+42 fight defense skill)
Blueprints (-10 job energy costs)
Money Sock (+50% payout on jobs)


I have the screen shot. Do you want to see them?

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!