Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Thursday, March 25, 2010

FaceBook Is Down?

Today I got a weird bug on FaceBook..
Not sure anyone have this problem but my account suddenly log out! I can't login due to whatever reason unknown to me.

Here is one of the screenshot sent by our friend, Norman :



He's using iPhone and got that problem..
I use Personal Computer and have the same problem..

It was telling me that I can not login due to site maintenance..
After a while I can but still has some lags.. always have the revolver spinning.. white screen when I tried to click on Inventory.. etc..

Not sure if this is FaceBook issue or because Zynga team is upgrading Robbing to our system..

Hope everything will be running smooth soon..
Have a nice day!


PS : Thanks to Norman for the screenshot!

1 comments:

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

In last one month this has happened twice to me. I am not using facebook from phone.

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!