Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Monday, March 1, 2010

Mafia Wars - QA : From Rackets to Properties

This is I got from one clan..




From Zynga: FROM RACKETS to PROPERTIES

We are working on integrating Customers with Rackets to have Properties. Here are some common questions from our Customers:

? Will my influence points be transferred?
- Yes, your influence points will be transferred to unused skill points when you receive Properties.

? What about the ...Achievements I was never able to get, such as Cashing Out and Slum Lord? Will I be able to get these?
- We are working on integrating these achievements to the new property system so that they, or an equivalent achievement, will be available.

? Why am I getting Chop Shop items when I don't even have a Chop Shop?
- When you are converted to properties, you will be able to use the items to build your Chop Shop.

? When will the transition take place?
- Soon! But we cannot disclose an exact date at this time.


I hope this is right and can be applied soon.. but I notice lots of Rackets accounts don't want to lose their Racketeering.. Because Rackets can give good boosts for fighting and robbing, as well as Energy boost.
And with all the new achievements about Properties, really making us confuse about this..
So just wait and see what will going to happen with the Rackets.. Trinity's mood

3 comments:

Hackersz said... [Reply to comment]

yearghh!!

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

I'm a racketeer, I love rackets and I've been very successful with them, I run them every 4 hours almost all the time (24/7). I really want to keep them, Why would I want properties when I make 9.48 billions daily with my rackets! And... why would I want that money, I can't buy armor, I can't buy loot, so just for saying I'm rich? Well, let's hope rackets go on a little more time.

nikky22 said... [Reply to comment]

i am also a racketeer and i would also prefer rackets to properties. unlike properties, rackets not only produce cash but also boosts of all types, attack boost, defence boost and my presonal favourite job boost.
i wish i could hang on to my rackets. i dont care about those property achievements. its only additional 5 skill points.

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!