Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Bangkok : Chapter 2 Not Showing Solution

I know there are lots of bug on Bangkok.. specially when you found it already mastered on level 4 although you have not done any job yet! And now you can not do jobs on Chapter 2 or 3.. because they are not shown! Fu fu fu
This is happen on episode 5A and episode 5B..



Well, I had this email from one friend who already solved this issue because he has similar problem too.. Please read on what his email to me.. Yeah

"I've got the same problem too, but I solved it!

If you are in chapter one, mastery level 4 and chapter two won't appear you have to do both jobs 100 times cuz you only get 1% progress on those jobs. Even if it appears that you have mastered them, you haven't!
When you have done that you will get passed on to chapter two. (Don't forget to "Get Help" on the third job)

Then it's the same thing on chapter two and three, it will appear as you have mastered the jobs but you haven't! Check out how many % progress you will get of each job on the job's tables.

I hope this will help you guys."

The tables are found here on Mafia Wars Wiki..
http://mafiawars.wikia.com/wiki/Oyabun
http://mafiawars.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Head

Just select on which episode are you now..

I think it make sense.. that you have to do the jobs on Chapter 1 first before you can go to the next chapter.. You still have one positive side, ie you only do the job once (mastery level 4 only). So you're still lucky..
Also some players complaining that the price for buying the requirements on this episode is so expensive.. Well of course, because it's level 4 mastery!
Just do the other jobs until you have enough money to buy the requirements..

Have a try, guys.. Trinity's mood


PS : Thanks a lot to Per Eliasson for the great tips! Friends forever!


Tables Source : Mafia Wars Wiki!

3 comments:

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

It works! BUT in final I can't finish the boss, when I click at button "Finish Him" I got this message: "You may only defeat the final boss once on this mastery level.". I've masterd 1st and 2nd level by myself and at 3rd level i've got the bug with 4th lever mastering.

MWJennifer said... [Reply to comment]

On both energy accounts I manage, I was in NY and traveled to BK. When I arrived to BK is said congradulation you finished 5a now continue to 5b (paraphrasing). When I go to 5b the jobs are not done and I completed 5b on those accounts weeks ago. Has anyone else encountered this??? Not too bad of a thing because I can get the skill points and make sure I choose Yakuza. I wish this would happen with E5a as I did not chose the tanto job.

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I'm having the same problem as kdt_vip. I just keep doing jobs, hoping it will open up. I'd love to hear a solution, if anyone has found one.

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!