Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Sunday, March 28, 2010

Mafia Wars : How To Get SMS Achievements

I know that lots of people pissed with these SMS Mobile and the achievements we got from this feature..
Because it only works for players who has mobile phone numbers in USA country.

So that's it!
You just need to ask your friend who lives in USA and "borrow" their mobile phone number and enter it on your account.. like I did!

A friend of mine had this idea.. He offered me to lend his mobile phone number and I'll register it on my account.. so he sent me the 10 digit number of his mobile phone.. I went to SMS mobile page on my game and enter it..
There will be a confirmation sms sent to his mobile phone.. then he told me the 4 digit of confirmation code he received there and I entered it again on my game.

It works.. see the achievement I got!



And I got the free loot item too from signing up on mobile!



Once again, my friend is very kind to use his mobile phone number I have just used to registered to attack someone on his mobile phone.. He did it there in USA.. and I have it on my game.. another achievement!



Now, I feel so reluctant to ask him to get me the last achievement on doing 20 jobs from SMS feature.. if he has some time, he could do it for me.. but if not, he done the great job already!!!

Wooohooooo... lots of mafias wondering how did I get those 2 achievements.. (Yes, I published on my wall.. silly me...)

But now you know it, my friends...

If you have a friend that lives in USA.. please ask him/her to lend you his/her mobile phone number and do what my friend have done to me..

Happy hunting! And have a nice weekend! Bye.. take care!


PS : My greatest thanks to Edmund who kindly done this all to me.. I owe you, Edmund! Thanks a lot!

5 comments:

Albert Ainstein said... [Reply to comment]

theres a glitch 4 nest egg achiivment in new york from robbing!!!

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Where in the game do you register your number?? I can't see anywhere to do that. Thanks!

Mike Mores said... [Reply to comment]

I can't find where to sign up either? Anyone with a clue...please let us know!

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

http://www.facebook.com/mobile/?ref=pf from the login

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

this is a link for mafia wars SMS registration...

http://tinyurl.com/64flkbv

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!