Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Crew Collections - Vault Bonus Items

We've been talking about this new collection.. until now I still have not be able to vault any of 3 collections.. thanks to the white screen and spinning revolver on my game! Harakiri me..

One of our mafia has succeeded to vault all 3 collections! Please see below screenshots sent by him to my email..


Prototype Carjacking Collection



Of course, it's a vehicle.. nice one! Can beat the stats of Llyod Spectre from Bangkok..


Theft of a Drone Collection



This is an armor.. I thought it was a vehicle.. weird.. qeqeqe


Weapons Shipment Hijacking Collection



Yep, it's a weapon! 48 Attack... I know I want it!


Too bad, these collections can not be re-vaulted.. so please kindly send me your spares.. because I need to do vaulting too! What dya think?


PS : Thanks to AntiSocialNerd aka Anil Kumar Sahu for the screenshot and great info about the vault bonus items.. great job, my friend!Friends forever!

5 comments:

origami said... [Reply to comment]

add me and i will send you the spares i got

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1782194211

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

Thanks for the info! I've managed to vault all 3 but was wondering if they were re-vaultable. Thanks to your info I see that they aren't and can feel good about sharing the extras now with my Mafia :-)

R2 said... [Reply to comment]

I have extra UltraLite Fuel Cell, Hijacked Transmitter, Rocket Ammo, GPS Signal Scrambler, Microchip Fitted Key and Counterfeit ID Badges
h77p://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=753130262

mew2exist said... [Reply to comment]

you want to gain the crew collections easily?... it's very simple! make 5 or more new accts!! i mean new accts! add them into you're own mafia.. then ask for request then log in your new accts to help you.. you'll find the crew collection in the job new york street thug jobs tier.. see that's much easier to find the collections you don't have to go to moscow or bangkok or cuba to find the items ^_________^

Kathy Scott said... [Reply to comment]

I am furious! Whenever I help someone with their crew collection, I get the item after 2-5 clicks on the job. So, I go to help out a mafia member just now. System says we're looking for the Security Hacker, which just happens to be the one item I have been looking for for months. I spent 3600 energy on the job and still didn't get it. This is ridiculous.

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!