Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Levelling Up In Paris

Nice info came from Kyle..

"Today, my brother texted me saying that he got a new screen after leveling up in Paris, saying that he got an extra 53 reward points!!
So I signed on to Mafia Wars, and brought myself to where I was just about to level up, went to Paris, and did a job there and I got this screen shot...



It's saying I got an extra 88 Reward Points, he and I think its a typo and it's just telling us how many Reward Points we have...pretty disappointing glitch seeing we don't actually get the extra 88 or 53 RP's... Still something to try for yourself though. Have fun!"

So I tried it... I was just about to level up so I can try this too.. I went to Paris and did one job, it's enough for me to level up and yes I got this screenshot too..



Kyle is right! The pop up only telling us how many Reward Points we have now, so it's not giving us free Reward Points for levelling up in Paris! Gagagaggag
(And it's not a glitch, I do have 1820 RPs left on that account.. )

What a typo! I'm sure you will misunderstood that pop up message too..


PS : Thanks for sharing, Kyle.. Good one!

5 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I reported this to Zynga, this morning, before it was posted here. So far, no response. I think they should honor their mistakes, though. =(

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

2 extra RP.

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

that is a new popup for all cities i think.... i leveled up in bangkok and got the same thing

Boob Shloob McGoob said... [Reply to comment]

I just did this twice in a row. The first time I got 10 reward points and the congrats screen. The second time I got the congrats screen again but I didnt get another 10 reward points =\.

aaron said... [Reply to comment]

ya, i got the bonus the first time, havent got the bonus since.

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!