Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Monday, April 26, 2010

Challenge Mission : Chapter 1

Bonjour!
Anybody still awake?

I'm sure lots of you are still waking up to start the mission in Paris!

Well I just did my first chapter and here is the screenshot..



Ok I got some Parisian Maps in hand and some energy to start the jobs.. but as I did my jobs, I see that my Job Heat Meter is increasing!



So all of sudden, I see the requirements of Energy and Maps needed are higher! Still I wanted to finish them all quickly (while collecting more Maps) and succeeded..



Rashed said:
"And as I predict Paris ain't like other cities which will drop loots, its between the home page job and the regular cities we have on Mafia Wars.. anyway Paris will still be fun..

Enjoy Paris.. Chapter 2 and 3 will release after 8 days and 15 days respectively."

Geez, they love to make us dying in curiosity about this city of light! qeqeqe

This is more answers from Rashed about our questions..

"Job Mastery Rewards:

Chapter 1: Parisian Fixer, ATK 30 DEF 61 (I got this one already after finishing chapter one)
Chapter 2: French Kiss, ATK 75 DEF 45 (You will get it after completing chapter 2)
Chapter 3: DaVinci Q415, ATK 63 DEF 103 + Mona Lisa Achievement (You will get the item plus achievement after completing the 3rd and final chapter)



By the way after completing chapter 01 I am now getting 10 parisin maps instead of 5...

You won't get any skill points completing these jobs (and no euro too.. lol), and you won't be able to use boost to do these jobs so energy boost or money boost are useless in Paris.. that's why I said Paris ain't like other regular cities.

There is only 1 job mastery.. so it took me less than 30 second to finish chapter one..

Tips
By the way its better for new players/low level players or players with low energy/stamina not to hurry with Paris as Zynga will give enough time to complete all chapters, because if we hurry as you already saw we will be needing more Parisian Maps and energy : job ratio decrease.

Hope these will help and answer lots of question you might have.. enjoy.. "

Edited : Now we can get +1 Skill points for every job mastered.. guess they are fixing the it now..


PS : Thanks for the kind info, Rashed.. also to Deepchand.. very much appreciate it, guys.. Thank you!

14 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Is there only 1 level for completing the jobs and receiving mastery item or there is more??

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Confused on something in that post

"Still I wanted to finish them all quickly (while collecting more Maps) and succeeded.."

I didn't go through all of level 1 but I could have sworn it was costing me 1 then 2 maps per job not giving me more?

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

How can he complete the whole chapter so quick ?

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

not curious at all finding it quite tedious .wont be rushing to finish it. whats all this waiting crap i allready spend half my life queing and the other half waiting for doctors.

Val said... [Reply to comment]

I spent the energy of a whole day mugging to find some Parisian Maps (I found only 29 of it for 3198 energy). I'm an energy player, but other player must find alternative way to find them, for example spending a lot of reward points as Zynga desire, don't you think? this is unfair???

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

How many levels of mastery are there?

1, 2, 3?

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Did you get Parisian Fixer after mastering the 3 jobs in chapter 1?

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

what's the mastery reward? for 1st chapter?

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

done all jobs, and no extra skill points !

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

(I found only 29 of it for 3198 energy). **
Say whaaattttt... I have more than 6 000 energy and i can find only 3 maps max ouhh

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

i will click 2 times and i will wait 8 hours.i need my parisian maps because i spend 10000 energy and i only found 1 or 2

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

fairly simple to load up on maps.
robbing grid clears and mid-level jobs shell them out rather frequently. already over 1000 on my main and had ~200 going into chapter 1. Best strategy is to start out on the 3rd job with no heat. saves a handful of maps :)

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

"Best strategy is to start out on the 3rd job with no heat. saves a handful of maps :)"

Cant do that, Job 2 and 3 are locked untill you complete the one before :-)

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

wow! you get doctor phil for mastery!

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!