Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Monday, April 26, 2010

Paris : Job Heat Meter!

Welcome to Paris!



I have this email from one of my best mafia about Paris : Challenge Mission..
Please read his email below..

"Not sure if this can be found anywhere, but I was doing some playing with Paris seeing if I could get in sooner and I got this to pop up :

Job Heat Meter
You'll need to be careful doing jobs during this Challenge Mission, as the French authorities are on your trail. Each time you do a Paris job, you'll increase the heat meter. The higher the heat meter, the tougher the job is to complete. If you lay low for a few hours, the job meter will cool down, and you can more safely complete the mission. The heat meter resets every 8 hours, so if you take your time and plan well, you'll pull off the heist of a lifetime!"

Hmm, until now I have not been able to play in Paris.. because yesterday and sometimes today I had that ackward screenshot of this feature (sorry forgot to take screenshot) and made me too late to start the mission..

If anybody has the screenshots of Paris jobs on each chapter.. please kindly share them all to me..
Thank you very much.. Call me : Uncle Lou!

By the way, we knew that some players could get those reward items from mastering 3 chapters on this Challenge Mission, they simply used the glitch link of Chop Shop & Weapons Depot glitch I have posted few days ago.. Since the glitch was fixed, so does the ability to get those reward items! Harakiri me..


PS : Thanks for the info about Job Heat Meter to Chris! Friends forever!
Also to Rashed for the glitch info..

3 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

"By the way, we knew that some players could get those reward items from mastering 3 chapters on this Challenge Mission, they simply used the glitch link of Chop Shop & Weapons Depot glitch I have posted few days ago.. Since the glitch was fixed, so does the ability to get those reward items!"

Does anyone understand this??? I mean in terms of language.

Boob Shloob McGoob said... [Reply to comment]

Could you at least explain how the weapons/chop glitch worked for these items to be spit out instead?

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

i have screenshots of paris
you need?

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!