Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Monday, April 19, 2010

Gold Treasure Chest Items!

Ok, still have bad glitch on this Gold Treasure Chest!

Some of our friends bought 2 gold keys.. But they cant unlock the gold treasure chest.. 18 RPs are off to unlock it without using the keys!



I think you can submit a ticket to Zynga support team.. they will gladly help you with this issue..

Anyway, these are the screenshots of Gold Treasure Chest items that I can get so far..

10 REWARS POINTS




IRISH WOLFHOUND




VINTAGE BINOCULARS




HORSE TRAILER




WINNER'S WREATH




HORSE TRAINING WHIP



They are all from St. Patty's Day Event! What an ugly item we can get from unlocking that Gold Treasure Chest!


PS : Thanks to Mak, Michael, Ryan, Rashed, Peter, Steve and Martin!

13 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I got an

Highball 36 Attack 24 Defense

It's a German Shepperd

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

i got CUPID 46 attack and 27 def &_&

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

well my friend get 50 Reward Points, he are so lucky!

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I GOT 100 gf points

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

i got 10 RP & 20 RP.and Easter Metsubushi.i didnt complete the easter collection i was out of luck for plaid egg.but its ok i did get metsubishi though.and oh, i got cupid also.

MemPhiZ ZX said... [Reply to comment]

I got the Egg Metsubushi from Easter event

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I got an Easter metsubushi

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I actually got the 10 reward points, but then it didn't add in my rewads points, instead they took all out my reward points ( all 23 gold points ). Stupid Isn't it :-S

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I bought 2 golden keys in "offer" for 5RP but when I opened the treasure, I spent 4 RP !! so where is the "offer", I put my support to zynga but I'm waiting for answer, it was 3 days ago...I just wait and wait...

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I've bought 5 of the stupid boxes!

I won 10 reward points, a cupid, a golden ticket, vintage binoculars, and an irish wolf hound. Stupid boxes! On the plus side, I bought an explosives crate for 10 and got a rigged tanker. This game is addictive!

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

When i used the gold keys on my other account i actually lost 9 + 10 reward points

On my main account i opened 2 and got 10 reward points and 20 =]
both keys at 5 rwdpoints each at hour sale

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

hey i got the same prob too. got 10 RP that never deposited in my acc. scam.

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

my friend got 1000 rp so lucky !!! i got 10 and 20 rp.

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!