Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Saturday, April 17, 2010

Another Zillions of Items!

Woot!
There are lots of lucky players out there!

I don't know why now we have so many glitches that we don't know how to get them.. This game is so unpredictable..

Have you seen so many Huey choppers like this one?





Or so many Ace In The Sleeve like this player has? Too bad he can not share the wealth because it can not be sent as a gift..



Zillions of Tasmanian cars!



I also heard that there is a glitch to get lots of African Diamonds.. but I think everyone is keeping it in silence.. They don't want to spread the words!
This is making the price for diamonds go lower now..

Well, I only post the screenshots that I got from all of you.. but I trust about these glitches of zillions thingy! One person sent me info that it is not true, because he said we can do this ridiculous numbers using the "Inspect Element" on the game.. change the amount of number but after that, the number back to normal.. or one person can simply do the Photoshop editing..

Perhaps we can do that, do some printscreen and publish it everywhere.. but I have been friend with some players that has this glitch and do trades with them.. Yes, they shared their wealth with me and I got more items than common players could have! So, the glitches are exist, my friends..

Let's face the truth that there are some lucky players out there!


PS : Thanks for sharing this : Lin Feng, Vince and Varman!

9 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

can u stop posting the posts pics of 234982304832 times. there all fake. ever hear of firebug? u can just change the number

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

share share share pls.. thx

i havent experience any bug listed here.. is it true?

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

how to get these loot ???

varman said... [Reply to comment]

i have had this glitch for a while and i had thousands of rare items which i sent out to my mafia. Its good to have this glitch. And to all the people who say we use firebug, u r so wrong.

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

Its true, my profile is a real proof - search for Don Michelon and look at my "job assists" stat. Its a real bug that's been happening for a long time and zynga dont patched, maybe a buffer overflow or something like this, recently one of my 5000 mafia had this with his level stats and now he is on top mafia number 1 with a level impossible to reach in a normal way.
And its not related to any greasemonkey script, it happens "randomly" during the normal play or during some internal routine on zynga servers.

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

wow this blog is like if i would create a blog about cricket...
i dont have any clue of cricket except that its sports.

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

hey varman! add me at: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1832416678&ref=profile and can u plz send me some???

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Hey Varman.... Any chance you would tell me how to do it? Or maybe a website that has the newest glitches?? If you didn't want to post it, I would gladly give my email addy. :) And No, I don't work for Zynga and I would not tell anyone else. I just would really like to know!

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Just saying this is true:
Extra Pair of Eyes (+3 fight defense skill)
Extra Pair of Eyes [+ fight defense skill] +3 fight defense skill $20,000
Owned: 47591698351288

what a blessing :P meh i wish i could have had another item ;)

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!