Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Saturday, April 17, 2010

Backdoor Glitch - How Many You Got?

Did you enjoy the sweet glitch today? Where you can get lots of Backdoor as many as you can by refreshing the link on your browser over and over again.. It's a major Tax Evasion!

One of my best mafia got this amount of Backdoor!



Some has less.. but still many!



Because I only have 42 pieces on my account.. we had power down so I couldn't continue refreshing it! qeqeqe

But hey, lots of players had this glitch without even do the refreshing thingy! They just login and got that many of Backdoors like this player below..



Those are a lot of Backdoors, mate! And yes, it surely boost our combat score defense!

And one of my mafia said that he still get this glitch by opening Mystery Bag in Bangkok.. no screenshot but nothing is impossible on this game..

Hmmm, do you think that Zynga will reset all back to one piece only?
They didn't reset the Money Achievements glitch few weeks ago.. what do you think? What dya think?


PS : Thanks for sharing : Aat, Mukund, Michael, Sankar, Glenn, and some others..

14 comments:

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

I just checked, and I have 11 of them :) without using the glitch

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

NO! I missed the glitch. :(

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

The reason they didn't reset the Money achievement glitches is because that had no real effect on game play or fighting balance. I would suspect they will fix this issue.

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I have 170 of them

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Got 1 for each job I did that day, over 500

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

NO i missed the glitch to
is there any other way to get the backdoors??

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

fcuk!!! they reset my thai tank glitch and lost 3k of mafia attack and 3k defense.... i surely missed this glitch. =(

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

i had 18

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

:( just had both my accounts disabled. still cant complain i guess its my fault for being greedy gah 6 months wasted

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

i just noticed i got 9 on my main acount Rofl and i was power leveling my other account so all i did was log on

Silvia said... [Reply to comment]

i just checked now and i have *243* of them without refreshing!!! so exciting!

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

They removed the extra ones. I had 227 of them and now I have only one...

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

seems they reset the accounts i did have 209 but now only have 1

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

lol i had a nice glitch when i had mastered the brawler tier i keep refresing it and i have now 50 mastery items :)

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!