Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Thursday, April 1, 2010

Rackets Is Gone!

We got sad news! Rackets is now gone changed to Properties..

Here is an email sent by our friend.. He had this pop up message on his game..



".....

There is a problem though. The makers aren't giving back the entire amount of skill points invested into the Influence category. If you use rackets regularly, like me, then you're points are constantly revolving and being used. So I had 179 points invested into rackets and only received 31 skill points in return. Someone isn't doing their job correctly because it would make no sense to not give back the entire amount invested.

I have attached 2 screenshots. Before and after of having influence points and then not having them and only having the 31 skill points. The third screen shot is the message you will get if you had rackets and had them changed over to properties.

Also, wanted to mention a good thing about the change. I had completed every racket to the fullest and once it changed over I was given lvl 70 to all properties minus the Chop Shop."


This is his account taken few days ago.. we can see that he had 179 Influence..



And they only give him 31 Skill Points to upgrade his stats..



Ok, let's say Zynga doesn't give him back the whole Influence, but at least they keep their words of giving 51 Skill Points! Or just a typo??? I don't know..

I'm sure lots of Rackets players are feeling very sad and disappointed right now.. Perhaps Zynga only take an action based on Polling result several days ago on their forum (I have posted about the Poll, remember?)

Now, all you can do is submit a ticket to Zynga Support Team to complain about this and ask what you deserve!
Provide your email with screenshots and also user ID..

I hope you enjoy your Properties now, my friends.. and good luck with your compensations..


PS : Thanks for sharing, Boob Shloob McGoob! Thanks also to Mak for the info.. I'm very sorry to hear about this, my friends.. I hope you can still enjoy the game..

6 comments:

Nasamonkey said... [Reply to comment]

I got back all of my invested Influence points as well as lvl 100 on all Props, minus my "Unicorn Castle" of course. It's kind of shitty they didn't max it out for us considering how much time and effort so many of us invested in maxing out all our rackets. Typical Zynga, I guess.

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I spend 200 poins in influence and got everything back :=)

Viswanath said... [Reply to comment]

i got 250 skill points...thats fair to me and all props to level 17

VoDkA said... [Reply to comment]

or or or... the guy used up da 148 skill points in attack or defense. He might be lying also.... i am not saying that he is surely lying... but all m saying is ne1.. can post any print screen after using up da skill points....

Thx
Mukund

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

meh, where's the surprise? All us players that had built up our stamina back when it cost us 2 skill points for each stamina point never got compensation for Zynga switching it to 1 point. As a result, I lost 100+ points I could have put to A&D or something else. Let the rackets take a hit then, they screwed over the old players so let them screw over the new ones.

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I'm sure I would have received all points back if they weren't being used at the time. I too only received the inactive points back. I'm pissed.

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!