Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Thursday, April 15, 2010

Mafia Wars : Backdoor!

Surprise.. surprise!!!

If you play Mafia Wars today (April 15th) Pacific Time, you will have this awesome armor for defense added in your Inventory.. Backdoor! It is to celebrate the Tax Evasion Event! Everybody who play this game will have this great armor on their arsenal!

I had this pop up message when I visited my Home page tab..



Yes, yes... all these things regarding with new FaceBook policy of news feed, disabling some fake accounts, name screening, all rumors about Mafia Wars game etc, plus my ISP (Internet Service Provider) issue which causing me having bad internet connections, kind of making me stress! Stressss

Well, I like this new armor..



This is become my best armor for defense! And also I like the double mastery in all cities!
Great job, team!!! Thanks for making this game more fun!


PS : Thanks for the info Warren and Khrisna!

11 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

i wonder if anyone else get the same bug as i have.
my weapon depot can't ask for friend's help!!
after the time reach 00:00:00
it get back to 24:00:00
and that makes me unable to upgrade my weapon depot :(
if anyone have the solution for that please post it :) thx!

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I have the exact same problem. I noticed after I asked for help on my Chop Shop, I couldn't ask for help on Weapon depot. I'm thinking once you ask for help on chop shop, you can't ask for help on Weapon depot or vice versa.

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

i have more than 501 of this item ^ ^

Crunchy Weta said... [Reply to comment]

I get two Backdoors for every mystery Bag - i am opening in Bangkok ..might be just for today

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

i got 15 of it !

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Noticed my def was up to 70k and found I have 2306 of these. Bumped me up over 4k, for now anyway...

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

a friend of mine has over 900 of this item, and i have over 100 of this item as well

Pranav said... [Reply to comment]

i saw a man having 320 backdoors
ya..............>its unbeliveable
but ,HE HAS THEM .....................>
I ASKED HIM "HOW DID HE GOT THEM ?"
HE TOLD ME THAT HE GOT THEM FORM MYSERTY BAG
HE GOT 2 OF THEM FROM 1 BAG

SO OPEN THE BAGS AND GET THEM ..............>

Pranav said... [Reply to comment]

my frd have 320 of them
he got them from mysterty bags
2 form 1 bag

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I have only 111 :(

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I just fought a guy and he has 500 of them...man I wish I could have that many...:)any glitch for getting them ???

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!