Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Saturday, April 24, 2010

Game News Update

Hiyaaaaaa Wooohoooo!
So many new features on this game... making me insane!
I just got online today and will try to discuss one by one.. I also would like to apologize if until now I can not answer each email sent to me..
I have around 125 unread emails every day! I appreciate your kind help for sending me all screenshots and update info about this game... but still need time to read all infos and combine them to one decent post..

If you still have unfinished matter with me, you can resend so your email will be on top and I will be easier to find them..

Thank you very much for all kind help and for all the patience you have.. Will do my best..


I notice today that we have these game news :
  • Welcome to Paris!
  • New feature on Robbing : Call For Backup!
  • 3 new achiements
  • New look of properties and businesses
Will try to discuss one by one.. hold on, please..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!