Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Thursday, April 22, 2010

100 RPs!

Today I opened one of Mystery Bag and receive one Gold Treasure Chest Key! Wooohoooo!
So excited and happy to see that I have one Gold Treasure Chest available on my Inventory..

I use the Gold Key to open one chest and got this one!



Not my lucky day!
I was wondering if anyone would be lucky to receive the free Reward Points and I got the answer on my gmail..
One of our friend opened his chest and received sweet prize!



100 Reward Points!
I have been playing this game since several months ago and never been able to have such great prize.. Congratulations, Felix!

I wish I could see somebody that win the 1000 Reward Points! Anybody has winning it???

9 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I got 20 and 10 reward points so total of 30 anyone get 1000

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Awesome! Congrats..

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

NEVER use the key that Myst. Bag give you ,or you will lost : RP point + Key x 1 ..
What's the point of [FREE] key ?

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Congrats on getting 100RP!!! You so lucky

I bought 1 Gold Key and won 10RP. I then bought 2 Gold Keys and got a Horse Trailer and 20RP!! I then got a free key from the Mystery Bags and got another 20RP!!!

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I got 10rps once :)

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I got a friend who got 1000rp yesterday, he was even showing off with the screenshot he made.
Too bad he isn't a collector, he spent all the points on energy.

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Yeah, I got a 'free' key and I lost 9 RP, I was lucky to get 20 RP in the treasure chest...but somehow I still feel like I was robbed!

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Yeah the mystery bag RP tricked me, now I don't have RPs to buy the lion :( shucks

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

You don't get FREE keys. You get Treasure Chests and it cost 9RP to open one, or 5 when it's in the sale.

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!