Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Monday, April 12, 2010

More XP On Fighting!

Now we can earn more XP from fighting!
Please take a loot at this screenshot below..



One of my best mafia used AttackX bookmarklet and sent me this screenshot.. I thought it is fixed! I mean, I knew that few days ago we can have this 12 XP from fighting and it's fixed back to max 4-6 XP (as far as I remember)..

But this screenshot proof that it still exists!
I know that lots of players are so busy with Robbing (including me) that we forgot to fight our opponents on the Fight list.. perhaps this new XP has something to do with the Fight Club..



That's it for now.. I feel so sleepy already..
Don't forget to back on fighting now, guys.. Happy killing! Bang bang!


PS : Thanks for the info and screenshot, Roger!

7 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

it's a bug in attackx - you still only get 2,4 or 6 xp when the troops are rallied.

Attackx has a wrong x2 factor somewhere...

Pereno said... [Reply to comment]

Got this for about 4 days now, ratio about 3,0 is nice hehe ;)

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

This is totally unrelated, but with all of these skill points MW has been giving away lately, I think there's also been an increase in the xp to level. I was almost at exactly half the energy needed in relation to xp needed to level and now, im like 500 energy points away. :(

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I think it's ab bug in the bookmarklet.

You don't get the points shown in the list.
I compared it with the points you really get in the big counter and it's like before 2/4/6.

Albert Ainstein said... [Reply to comment]

is there a africa diamond glitch? i see a lot of people trading them or are they just common??

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

i think that is atkX error.. it's shows 12xp but actually only got 6xp

Saltstick said... [Reply to comment]

How do you get it to list like that? :) It looks like irc hehe. I like it :)

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!