Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Thursday, April 22, 2010

2 Reward Points From Doing Survey!

Hello hello.. got a word to say.. One of my best mafia gave me this info..
He said we can get 2 free Reward Points from doing a survey... just like what we had with VISA few weeks ago..

But I think its only for USA residence, because I don't see it on my account..
If you would like to know whether you have this survey or not, you can go to the Marketplace.. choose FIGHT CLUB tab.. and scroll down.. You will see this one.



Well, not hurt to try it..
Have fun, my friends.. Bye.. take care!


PS : Credit goes to Mike! Thank you for the screenshot and info, Mike..

3 comments:

Cacamaca said... [Reply to comment]

Got mine and I live in Europe :D
Thanks for pointing it out!

R2 said... [Reply to comment]

What survey? :( No links here

GEOVANNIE said... [Reply to comment]

I GOT THE 2 RPs.

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!