Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Saturday, April 3, 2010

New Chop Shop Levels!

Yuuu! Hi,

Today my daughter is celebrating her 3rd birthday party, so these few days I was so busy on preparing the whole thing.. Now it's over and I just need to back in front of my computer and share update news about our beloved game : Mafia Wars!

So many news to be posted but please bear with me!

Start with this new level on Chop Shop.. first let's us welcome our friends who have just gotten Properties instead of Rackets.. now we're all the same chance to upgrade our Chop Shop levels to level 12!



Now, I don't know what is this High Tech Car Part yet.. but we'll find it out soon.. I'm sure they are hard to get, don't they? What dya think?

High Tech Car Part
High Tech Car Part

So, I'm sorry that I don't have any screenshot of those 2 last rides yet.. if any of you would be kind enough to send each one to me... (or just the screenshots, please).. will be very much appreciate it..

Also notice that there are 2 new cars available... I mean they just changed the image of these 2 cars, right? CMIIW (Correct me if I'm wrong), please..

Sirroco 9Z ----- Andresen 420si
Sirroco 9Z Andresen 420si
The new cars are :
Level 5 - Sirroco 9Z 46A/15D
Level 7 - Andersen 420si 41A/43D
Level 11 - Mugati Sport 35A/51D/+3 Max Defense
Level 12 - Hunter "Spy" XS 52A/29D/+3 Max Attack

That's it for now.. need to play my game and I'll be back with other posts!
Have fun on upgrading your Chop Shop! Wheeeeeeeeee..


PS : Thanks to George for the screenshot! All thanks to Fabbie, Silvia, Johannes and others for the info.. very kind of you, guys.. Friends forever!

3 comments:

Daniel said... [Reply to comment]

Sweet Bonuses <3

aprilius20 said... [Reply to comment]

Not too hard to get, really- I got the new car part while doing Commandant in Bangkok, the second job, level 1 mastery.

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

The Hunter Spy is based on the Astom Martin DB9
The Mugati Sport on the Pagani Zonda
The Sirroco on a LUV/GMC
The Anderssen on an Alfa Romeo as far as I know

Anyway, trying to get those cars now via mystery bags (Thank god for Wishlist Adder)

And happy birthday to your daughter btw ! :D

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!