Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Sunday, April 11, 2010

I Got Zillions Of This Items!

I got surprised when some of lucky players sent me these screenshots below.. All of the screenshots are showing us that they got zillions of that items on their mafia accounts!

This person has so many Forge from Weapons Depot.. he said he can not send it from Gifting page, but if his mafia put Forge on their wishlist, he can send it as many as he can..



Envy with this player? I am! He has lots of Bulletproof Glass!!! Enough to build zillions of Rebel 2 cars! Xixixixixix



This one has lots of Zoloto Sports Cars! Yaaahoooo!!! Yahooooo We surely need them..



He also has this gun, but too bad this one can not be sent as a gift..



I'm sure there are so many lucky players who has this kind of glitch on their accounts.. I know somebody that has zillions of Red Angels on his account.. somebody that has tons of Daily Chance Collection aka Lotto Collection.. and also other items on this game..

They didn't make it happen! They don't know how make it happen on another accounts.. When they were login on their game, suddenly it's there! Completely random by the game and only to a very very very lucky players like those above..
I feel like... oh.. bummer!Harakiri me..


PS : Credit goes to Freddy, "P" and Mattus!

13 comments:

Hackersz said... [Reply to comment]

i want some too...

boo said... [Reply to comment]

LOL i have it but to poker chips, could not be more useless.

Aziz Ansari said... [Reply to comment]

Hey.. by any chance can I have this person's name or profile... Want those forges .. :(

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

haha your english is terrible :D

Joey A. said... [Reply to comment]

It happened after the Weapon Depot update, I checked my loot and I had 8031148980609376614 Davy Crockett hats. yay. :(

I knew there would be someone out there with quintillions of Red Angels or something of equal trading value.

Also I have a cousin who started not too long ago, is now level 34870404.

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

I have the same thing, but with the Tiger Submarine, like over a million of those xD

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Can you give me the name of the profile which has those zoloto?
I would need about 400 of them...just asking...

hatena said... [Reply to comment]

cheat engine?? although he changed the value in-screen, the original value will return if he refresh the page

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

can i ask them to send them some of it..surely 501 of it is not a big request..better send before zynga fix it

anon said... [Reply to comment]

Now with ur post, all those who have them will lose them. U idiot.

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

wow i wish i could have that many forges or at least somebody sending me a lot of those things

Retsej Truoc said... [Reply to comment]

I have about 3.5 million trillion car lifts and a similarly ridiculous number of Parmas. The car lifts I've been giving away to my family in huge volumes, but I'm stuck with the Parmas.

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Injunction (+25 fight defense skill)
Injunction [+ fight defense skill] +25 fight defense skill Owned: 4050198652519593698

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!