Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Saturday, April 24, 2010

Welcome To Paris!

Let's start talking about Paris!
You can see from the Travel button below that we have new city to explore : Paris! But it is only for a limited time..



What do we have to do in this new city?
You can go there first by clicking on the Travel button above or see if you have this promotion link on your game screen..



Or this bar..



You will arrive on this page with a pop up message..



Ok, so we have new mission called : Challenge Mission to steal the Mona Lisa painting! Click on Continue button to start it!



See that reward loot from mastering each chapter! We have discussed about them on previous post..
There will be 3 chapters that you should have to master and you need to have Parisian Map to begin the job!
Then I collect the first 5 Maps given, and what's next? I arrive on this page :



Apparently, no matter how many mafia family you have, the game require you to have one more mafia to start the mission! So you have 3 choices now : Add more crew (by inviting at least one of FaceBook friend to become your mafia family), Skip this feature and continue playing another feature, or you can spend 20 Reward Points to buy 10 hired guns aka 10 mafia family.

I think this is one of Zynga dirty trick to make us spending more Reward Points on this game.. no hurt feeling, team, but this is lame!

Well, I can not wait to start the mission, so I spent my precious Reward Points to buy the hired guns.. I know kind of stupid thing to do, but I was just so itchy to explore more..



I eagerly click on Start Mission to see what will happen but I have to bite my finger.. The first chapter is still lock and I have to wait for 2 days! (Edited)



Still waiting now even if I already collected 23 Parisian Maps.. well, we can have 5 free maps everyday.. but who cares! I want to start the mission immediately!

I guess I will be back to discuss about this feature further more on next post.. see you soon! Trinity's mood


PS : Thanks for the info about this topic : Nick, Silvia, Boob Shloob McGoob, {MWWP} SiCA, Peter, Rashed, NasaMonkey, Mukund, Daemonic, Fabian, Krbs, Jake, Hayden, ZokiBoSS, etc..

3 comments:

Hayden said... [Reply to comment]

It's actually 2days, not 2hours =)

hermon_george said... [Reply to comment]

stuped fuak zenga i spen 20 GF p and stell need to Wait waaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Indonesian_man said... [Reply to comment]

I cannot get in paris!!! What should I do??!

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!