Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My Blog On FaceBook Page

Ok before I go to sleep, found this one page on FaceBook and it has brought to my attention..



For your information, this is not owned by me! As I don't have much time to build one page on FaceBook.. I don't create it and don't know who create this page..

I just want to spread here that I don't want to take any responsible for all things might happen to you if you join that page.. Been warning you!

So please, if you want to join.. do at your own will! But once again, that page has nothing to do with me or my blog.. The creator was just copy-paste my blog posts there..
It's not that I am not grateful, I can not take much responsibles if you have any bad impact from that page.. No way anyone can blame me for that!

If any of you would like to help me spread my blog posts, please give me a clue or some informations before you use my blog posts or links. Please be kind to do that.. Nothing's wrong for telling me first!

Good night to all of you... See you later!

Site link : http://www.facebook.com/pages/mafia-wars-maniac/101013806606859?v=wall

7 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

you could report it to facebook as a fake profile/page

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Check out this one :

http://www.mafiawars-maniac.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

yea you see the one that anonymous posted i'm not joking you it's exactly like yours! :O

ConfusedTaco said... [Reply to comment]

yeap you can report them, hey and you know i went on that site and people are talking about it being a fake one, they haven't deleted the comments which obviously means they don't give a monkeys fart, but you know what you should do one for facebook as well i'd join that. Oh and don't let it bother you some people were just born to be assholes, it's unfortunate that at some point we all come across one, and the person who took your hard work and claimed it as their own is a huge one.

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

maybe u are the fake one... who knows :P

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Why you let it happen if you found that this profile is not you. Report to Facebook to get rid it

Rohan said... [Reply to comment]

These copy cats are just time passers who are trying to be under the spotlight. It requires talent, patience and immense love for the game to maintain such a site. I bet these fake sites will be there for maximum 4-5 months... Maximum!!! Don't get disheartened or irritated with these copy cats... They are ment to be simply ignored by every one.

Regards...

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!