Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Friday, April 9, 2010

New Feature - Weapons Depot!

Wooot, another nice feature!! Wheeeeeeeeee..
I was trying to build my rides on Chop Shop and this is what I got when I visit my Properties in New York :



It is just like Chop Shop, only it produces Weapons! You will find it next to the Chop Shop in your Properties..



It is available on Level 1 to Level 10, so far.. We need to upgrade them and will need some materials to upgrade each levels..



Here are the materials :



Well. just like Chop Shop, if we want to build a weapon, we need some weapon parts! Now there are some parts ie : Weapon Part, Explosive Arrow, Sonic Emitter, Laser Rangefinder, Boomerang, Grapple, Railgun Barrel, Portable Fussion Reactor!



Fiiuhhh! Need so much items to upgrade them to level 10! I want that RailGun from level 9 which has 51 Attack! Trinity's mood


PS : Thanks to J. Slade, yagami9999, Dmitry, Troy H, don joqxzr, Ignis, and some others for the screenshots and kind info.. Have fun on this new feature, my friends...

8 comments:

Jebuz MF said... [Reply to comment]

I clicked on Build random normal and it gave me a car o.O

MemPhiZ ZX said... [Reply to comment]

I tried to build one common weapon and I got an ATV.

Doupik said... [Reply to comment]

Too bad you must choose between requesting upgrade items for chop shop OR weapons depot, you can't post both request at one time, so it will take forever to upgrade both properties to their maximum level :-/

Don Daniel said... [Reply to comment]

You have built a Harpoon Cannon.
SWEET!! 88 Attack

Mathi said... [Reply to comment]

Nice. Maybe someone can provide links to add new weapons to wishlist ? So there will be a chance to get them from Mystery Bag. :)

PastImage said... [Reply to comment]

They keep adding new features that make you spend more time playing the game,collecting parts and etc. Like in a vicious circle. :D
Once you think you have all the best weapons they add new ones,that are better so you keep playing.

Sick minds are those bastards... Stealing our time... And time is what we don't have...
Well I mean... The only reason to play this game as I see it is to sell Accounts,Weapons,Cars or consumables for money like the creator of this site. :P But I think economically it's still not that smart an idea. Still you lose too much time and your eyes will eventually collapse...

diva42 said... [Reply to comment]

I robbed some weapons depot and got nothing for doing it except wasting my stamina

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Everyone loves what you guys tend to be up
too. This kind of clever work and coverage! Keep up the superb works guys I've you guys to blogroll.

Here is my blog: cash advance ohio

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!