Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Thursday, April 8, 2010

New Top Mafia Achievements!

Hi there! Hi all!
Ok, now we know it about the new achievements!

There is a new feature on this game (yes I know, lots of new features to make our game always exciting!)..

We're able to put some positions as our new Top Mafia.. but with slight difference that now there are 4 positions available : Captains, Lieutenants, Enforcers and Street Crew!

You can access your new Top Mafia page by visiting this link :

http://facebook.mafiawars.com/mwfb/remote/html_server.php?xw_controller=topmafia&xw_action=view&xw_city=1

It will require "heavy" flash thingy, because I keep getting the bullets image on my game before I finally able to open the page.. Gagagaggag

This is our new Top Mafia page..



If we click on "What's This" button, we will arrive on this page..
I want to know the steps one by one..



So we have 2 Captains, 4 Lieutenants, 6 Enforcers, 6 Street Crew.. Choose your best mafias to fill all the slots available there..



You will be able to help them and also collect the bonus from adding them on those positions..



This is explanation about inactive players..


So, I began to add my 2 Captains! (I notice that you'll have random item from collecting the bonus of adding your new Top Mafias!)
This is what I got :



Keep adding your new Top Mafia on each positions, you will get bonus on each positions you have just added and you will be able to collect the bonus from your active Top Mafias once a day!

Too bad, on the adding process, I can not find my best mafias from the search list.. I think it is random from the game??

This is an example if you have succeeded on adding all Top Mafias..



Well if you have succeeded adding all positions, you will be able to get 3 new achievements that I have posted on the previous posts!
(Sorry only have 2 achievements so far, I have not finished all yet...)




Have fun adding your new Top Mafia.. don't forget to add me if you find me on your Top Mafia list, please...
Thank you, my friends..


PS : Thanks to Mhd Mizan, Mark, Rashed, Thomas, Giuliano, don joqxzr for the screenshots and kind infos..

20 comments:

Mandi said... [Reply to comment]

So does thins replaced the old top mafia, is addition to or ??? How about the bonuses we had from the old top mafia ? :D thanks for the post but I still need some answers

diva42 said... [Reply to comment]

This doesn't let me choose who I want to in fact when I choose the name category it doesnt even display anybody at all that I type in or it displays people who are not even close to the name typed in

Kelly M said... [Reply to comment]

your link just takes me to my fight page I can find no new feature on my game for this new stuff *sighs*

Kelly "Killer Queen" x

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

I dont have any active player under level 20,its very hard to find :(

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

This doesn't appear to be available to me yet, yet the achievements are there. Still in beta perhaps?

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

Refreshing the page change players every time ... but the link doesn't work for me any more ... :(

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Not working for me :/

Matt Ong said... [Reply to comment]

Mine doesn't appear yet.. :/
Probably just a few players get it first?

MoSigma said... [Reply to comment]

I am not one of the lucky few to have this feature either. At least not yet.

rohit_95 said... [Reply to comment]

was working yesterday but not now

Hyjniu për Shqiptarët said... [Reply to comment]

milad said...
I dont have any active player under level 20,its very hard to find :(
April 8, 2010 2:10 PM
Take it easy and open new account and keep under Lvl 20 till reach your deal.

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

worked for me yesterday...but not anymore....working for anyone atm?

Haris Kusaeri said... [Reply to comment]

Can't acces on Mafia Wars...

Nomi said... [Reply to comment]

i don't have it
too bad
:-(

diva42 said... [Reply to comment]

This is now gone

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I started putting my top list in their positions and it screwed up everything! I had only 6 people that are playing all the time, since one is what they call MIA (missing in action), they took away my extra credit for doing jobs. Now because of this one slot that is not filled at the moment...I have to use more energy to do my jobs. I want to delete and go back to the old list. So newbie thinking about adding or updating this..beware..unless you have tons of people that play all the time, don't put them on your list.

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Link doesn't work anymore.

karysino said... [Reply to comment]

i dint get this New Top Mafia Achievements. hav ny idea how to get? my top mafia list is stil old one nothing changed..... ny idea???

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

2 weeks ago i have it from my friend how add me .. i follow the link and add mine ... but next day until now i cant go to that page any more ... why ???????????

Prashanth(Doom) said... [Reply to comment]

The link is not workin for me.. I'm being sent t o The Mafia Wars Homepage.. :(

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!