Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Mystery Vault - Email Problem Solution

Ok, this is the hint for you if you still don't succeed on Mystery vault email..
This one sent by Don Lenowi... Thanks for the info! Thanks a lot!


Here is a hint of how you can open the Mystery Vault even if you haven't received the email with the code! Visit this address :

http://www.sigmastudios.co.cc/zynga.php

Well, I tried it.. I copy-paste that link above on my browser and I arrive on this page..

(Click on the image to enlarge)



So I enter my user ID on that box and click on SUBMIT button...
Got this message on my game!





Hello hello.. got a word to say.. Or you can also try this...
Copy-paste this link below on your browser :

http://facebook.mafiawars.com/mwfb/remote/html_server.php?xw_controller=mysteryvault&xw_action=award_mystery_vault&xw_city=1

It works!!! I didn't have to open my email to claim the bonus...

Hurry up, guys... you know that they will fix this soon...
Have fun!


PS : Credit goes to [TCF]Don Evans and Ceb Gamer!

14 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I KNOW A CHEAt!!!:D if someone win 1000 reward or much:O and good stuff:O they can do that link u did:O because i got same thing like u :P

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Umm the second post below this you say you opened mystery vault and received gift in your email??

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Thanks really helped,,,by the way can I add these items to my wish list or some how send them ??

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

awesome!

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Worked like a charm ty

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

can you do this everyday??

Nomi said... [Reply to comment]

Thanks a lot, ade!!!!
I haven´t received the mail

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I tried both links...received this message...

You already opened the Mystery Vault and claimed your prizes. Thank you for playing.

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

You are a saviour lol. It work well for both my account effortlessly. No more resending stupid code to hotmail and wait like an idiot lol. Also it unfreezes me to collect my 1 profile point from daily checklist. Thanks so much for putting this up, really appreciated.

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I got almost the same items except +3 RP instead of +2 RP 10 mins ago.

Anna said... [Reply to comment]

Not working for me...........

Eddie said... [Reply to comment]

La dirección de al principio no me lleva a ninguna página, esta que a continuación pongo: http://www.sigmastudios.co.cc/zynga.php
quien ha recibido el e-mail con el código para la mistery vault, lo mandan al hotmail o al correo del facebook??

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Mafia War's - Here is a link to click if you havent got ur email from zynga as promised with the code needed to open your vault. This will open it automatically ;-) ... http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Ffacebook.mafiawars.com%2Fmwfb%2Fremote%2Fhtml_server.php%3Fxw_controller%3Dmysteryvault%26xw_action%3Daward_mystery_vault%26xw_city%3D1&h=1aa672bb70705c14cedeecd4982377fb

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

hey it does not work for second time

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!