Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Monday, December 20, 2010

I want My Old Profile Back!

I see this thread on Zynga forum saying the title.. I want My Old Profile Back.
Seems like lots of people don't like this new Inventory page..

Let's see what's the good and bad things about the New Inventory..


GOOD THINGS

1. The New Inventory is faster.
Because you don't have to load the whole items in one page.

2. We have filter and sort thingy to view our desired items.

3. We have Summary option there, where you can see your mafia combat strenght per categories (weapons, armors, vehicles and animals).

4. There is an option to see items that we Don't Own, so we can fifgure out what items that we miss.

5. Each item has their description, very complete.. so we have full info about one item.



BAD THINGS

1. We have to think when we want to see spesific item.
Let's say if you want to find a Railgun, you have to set your filter right to view it.
We need SEARCH button available here, Zynga.

2. Sometimes the filter is not working.
For example : I want to see my Cuban mastery and use the filter to see them all, but I find this message instead...


3. The Public and Private set is nonsense!
Why do we have this option?

4. I like to have my OLD Profile back, need to see my loots, the amounts of them, etc in just one click!

5. The New Inventory has many ways to promote Marketplace items, one wrong click may cause you lost your precious RPs.


That's all what I can think of now about the good and bad things we have on the new Inventory.
By the way, if you want to have your old Inventory system, please check this single post on Zynga thread :


Link :

Send a Private Message to him containing your FaceBook ID and ask him to change your Inventory back to the old one.


Or, just be patience because he also mention that they will be putting old Profile back soon, but not mentioning about the New Inventory!



Ok, I gotta go now..
Will post more soon as I have time..
Thanks for reading...

3 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Let's see how many actually sends ID to change it back to old shit. I'm pretty sure there is not so many after all ;) Even when there is such a much of complaining

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I need to buy items to complete Moscow. How to do that in the new inventory..???

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

how can you sell items with the new inventory?

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!