Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Sunday, December 19, 2010

Steal The Bonus!

Few days ago, one of my beloved mafia sent me a Secret Stash filled with rewards..
He published it on my FaceBook wall so I can take it...

So I opened the secret reward in hope to get something good for my Inventory.. but see what I got :


I see this message :


I don't understand this "steal" idea..
Do I really meant to steal the loot when I click on the "Open Secret Reward" button on the first picture?
There is no use to post or even make this feature then....

Edited my blog post, I see one comment here that maybe this will be a notification of this upcoming event :


Thanks to anonymous for the hint!

Hope next time I can find the Secret Stash item whenever my friends share it to me..
Good luck to you too, my friends...


PS: Thanks to Peter for sharing his Secret Stash with me.. and to anonymous for the heads up!

3 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

maybe that will be the notification of this upcoming event http://img10.imageshack.us/i/sinttulo57.jpg/

Ade Andriyani said... [Reply to comment]

Correct! :D
Thanks, anonymous..

♪♪ Pяυ∂ђ√ι ♪♪™ said... [Reply to comment]

LoL. It has nothing to do with the event. This is a bug that existed from a long time and zynga team agrees it.

If you want I can show my post(s) dated November when I first complained to zynga abt the same

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!