Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Friday, December 24, 2010

Mission Bugs!

So sorry for my late posting..
Yesterday a friend sent me this email..

Hi,

When I do the mission in one of my fake I got this bug, instead of getting wooden boxes I got a good loot for each single click.
I have also attached the link of the mission and am still gaining them for each click :D
Thanks

- Dinesh :)

Actually I also experience this problem when I'm doing my Missions, I have tried to contact Zynga Support and they are eagerly to help me, the problem is fixed. You can try to contact them too if you have any issue on your game.

This case is different.
Here is the screenshot of Mission bug..


So this player used a tool to loot the Wooden Boxes from this mission, let's see what he got :


All of these items are from the Holiday event ie No Crime Like The Present as the presents..



We are meant to open our presents on New Year's Day..
Somehow he got them all just by doing the jobs!
What a lucky player he is, don't you think?

To make you sure that he got all items, here is his Inventory at that time..


I don't mind NOT to get those Wooden Boxes but got these special items instead!
But then I found this article from Zynga Support page.. MWStatsAdjustment Alert.

Let me post the article here :

MWStatsAdjustment Alert 12/22

Attack/Defense Strength Drop

"I just got a MWStatsAdjustment notice."

or "We recently experienced an issue with item availability and drop rates where Holiday themed items which were not available yet were being looted at abnormally high rates."

If you received this notice today, it's in regards to unreleased items from our Holiday Event. Those items were unintentionally available yesterday as loot drops at an abnormally high frequency. The items were automatically removed. We have records of players that purchased energy refills during the time period of the bug and those will have those Reward Points automatically restored by our systems over the next several days. Alternate loot from the correct loot probabilitites will be substituted at a normal loot drop ratio over the next several days.

Players will be allowed to retain experience points from the jobs they did, as well as job mastery.

Players may notice their attack/defense strength decrease as a result of the removal of the unreleased items.

Customer Support is not authorized to restore the RP from energy refills, nor the items removed.


Ouch!
I really hope that he still got these items! Still waiting for his response now..
Thanks for sharing, Dinesh...

4 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I had the same bug yesterday, and since the loot was so good spent all energy on it (3 or more runs). All drop loot was gone today, but the energy points are not being given back to use elsewhere - no fair if you ask me!

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I FULLY agree with the above comment! They way they handled this is horrible.

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Thanks for the article !!
I really wasted 30RPs for the refils. And to my surprise i lost all the loots i gained. i nearly got 400+ in each.
When i happen to see my profile yesterday morning all where gone, but the experience i gained and the level ups are remained but not the RPs

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

what you knowingly took advantage of a glitch cheating and now youre complaining because you didnt actually benefit aww boohoo .serves you right

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!