Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Thursday, December 9, 2010

Governor's Run Event!

Hey, I got this pop up message when I login on my account!


It's an event just like Thanksgiving event.. the one that require you to have 9 mafia members to "vote" for you! If you have enough mafia who vote, you will be given one Grand Prize ie 2nd Amendment weapon!

You can see the banner too..


If you want to ask for your friend, this message will come out :


I choose Yes! And I got this message :


I clicked on Allow button above..
Then I ask for my mafia family to vote for me, one by one...

Now everybody has been asked!


Hoping to win this election to become a Governor! Xixixixixix

Ha, after several times of waiting finally I got it... so easy to win this reward of you have loyal mafia families..


Here it is... the 2nd Amendment weapon!


Good luck to you, guys! Good one, huh?


PS : Thanks to Linus for the screenshots..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!