Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Friday, December 17, 2010

Treasure Isle - Game Cross Promotion Is Over

I have just posted earlier this morning at our time zone, that one of our friend still can have free Stamina Refill from Treasure Isle ingame promotion here on this article.

Some of you can try your luck too by following the link I've provided there. Some will have no luck today..

Aaron has no luck, but one thing that make him pissed off is because he still can see the promo on his account..
Let's read his complain on the email below..
Some days, I wish I could have a job at Zynga. I know if I performed like this at my old job, I would have been fired along time ago.
The stamina refill for playing Treasure Isle was supposed to end on the 12/15/2010.
Well here it is 12/16/2010 at 10:15pm and still shows on the popup when robbing.
Guess my Christmas wish is for Santa to fix Zynga and help them get the act together for the New Year.

Aaron
And here is the screenshot :


I have checked on my main account that I still have the icon of Tiki Mask on game bar..


They should have removed this "expired" promotion from Mafia Wars game as soon as the promo end!
Pretty shame to have a lame service like this... Please Zynga, serve us better!


PS : Thanks for sharing, Aaron..

1 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

CityVille next hehehe

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!